These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") govern your relationship with Indian Railway IRCTC PNR Status mobile application (the "Service") operated by Smart Apps ("us", "we", or "our").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Indian Railway IRCTC PNR Status mobile application (the "Service").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. The application licensed under these terms and conditions contains software licensed by third parties which is proprietary to them, valuable and protected by international intellectual property rights. ("Third Party Software"). The user of the application containing such Third Party Software ("You") may use the Third Party Software only for your own internal purposes during the period for which you licensed the Third Party Software.
2. All intellectual property rights in the Third Party Software and in any improvements to or modifications of any of the foregoing shall be and remain wholly, solely and exclusively the property of the third party licensor ("Third Party Licensor") thereof. You shall not acquire any right title or interest in, to or under any Intellectual Property Rights in the Third Party Software. You shall acquire no other rights in relation to the Third Party Software. You may use the Third Party Software licensed to You only for Your own internal purposes during the period for which You obtained a licence to use the Third Party Software. You agree that You shall not disclose or communicate it to any other person. The licence granted to You is limited and personal and may not be sublicensed or transferred to any third party. All rights not expressly granted are hereby reserved. All Third Party Software shall be kept strictly confidential by You except to the extent expressly permitted by these terms.
3. You shall not publish or distribute any Third Party Software, except with the prior written consent of the Third Party Licensor.
4. The Third Party Software are provided "as is". It is Your responsibility to ensure they meet Your requirements. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed and You confirm that you do not rely on any representations, warranties or covenants except the warranties made expressly hereunder.
5. The Third Party Licensors shall not be liable in connection with the Third Party Software for any indirect or consequential losses, punitive or exemplary damages, any loss of actual or potential profits or savings, economic loss or loss of business goodwill, or for the loss or corruption of data. They do not hold themselves out as having and shall not have any liability to you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Third Party Software.
6. The foregoing shall not limit or restrict a party's liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence or its liability for its own fraud including fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. The Third Party Software is provided "as is". It is your responsibility to ensure it meets your requirements. You confirm that you do not rely on any representations, warranties or covenants except the warranties made expressly hereunder. This clause is a limited warranty. The Third Party Licensor does not make any other warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement with respect to the Third Party Software.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with them.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Smart Apps.
Smart Apps has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Smart Apps shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
In no event shall Smart Apps, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Smart Apps its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Maharashtra, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: Jan 31, 2018